Monday, April 21, 2014

Seinfeld in Pop Life Smashed - Red/Orange Pocket Style

Seinfeld is one of my all-time favorite shows. It has been sixteen years since the last episode aired and I still reference it on a weekly basis. I smashed some pages by cutting up a tribute issue of Entertainment Weekly that I had saved for eons.



These caricatures were too fantastic not to use and I included a list of all the petty reasons Jerry dumped his girlfriends.


The facing page is one side of a large kraft envelope. I love this image and I thought the negative space was a good spot for my ticket stub signed by Jerry Seinfeld. I saw his stand-up in 2003 and stalked him outside the theater for it.



 For the next spread I focused on the supporting players on the show. The envelope contains an article and quiz about the show.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment